Powerdrive_F300.pdf (2 MB)
200 V / 400 V / 575 V / 690 V
Powerdrive F300 AC variable speed drive is designed to control all AC induction motors and sensorless permanent magnet motors on the market. Even greater performance and energy efficiency savings can be achieved with our Dyneo® package which includes the Powerdrive F300 and the LSRPM permanent magnet motor.
Flexible functionality, minimizing your resources
- Provides flexibility in cabinet mounting options and functionality including I/O and fieldbus communications
- The F300 is a flexible solution for panel mounting, integration into systems and wall mounting in clean environments. Automation centres can provide built-to-order cabinet solutions, ideally matching customer requirements.
- Comprehensive on-board drive programming available for fan, pump and compressor applications
- On-board PLC provides extensive IEC 61131-3 compliant programming functionality without the additional cost
- Optimum energy efficiency
- Best in class efficiency from matched motor and drive combinations
- Enables conformance with the latest EC efficiency regulations through the control of AC induction motors and Ultra Efficient IE4 PM/ Super Nema Premium Motors.
Ease and speed of design, build and commissioning
- Smaller drive dimensions to allow for easier, more economical installation
- Programming software enables rapid, clear code development and the drive interface and PC tools also allow fast, simple drive commissioning, diagnostics and maintenance
- Equipped with wide motor control functionality flexible to ventilation, pumping and compression application needs, which can be rapidly accessed to exacting levels of flow control
- Comprehensive I/O offering boosts component connectivity
- Multiple fieldbus protocols are supported
- Wide power range from 1.1kW through to 2.8MW to suit your fan, pump and compressor rating
- Fan and pump macros with PC Tools provide fast, simple access to flow performance
- Two PID Controllers with anti-windup and user scaling provide flow-specific functionality
- Logic functions including 'and' , 'or', 'invert', 'binary sum' and 'timer' achieved through easy menu setup
- Real-time clock available on the KI-HOA Keypad RTC included in standard offer
- Water hammer control with S-ramp deceleration
- Catch a spinning motor
- On-board Fire Mode allowing run to failure in the event of a fire for the extraction of smoke
- Low load condition monitoring and hysteresis for broken belt and dry pump detection
Flexible I/O range
I/O specific to pumping, ventilation and compression application
- 2 x analog input, 2 x analog output, 3 x digital input,
- 3 x configurable digital output; 2 x form C relay output,
- 1 x Safe Torque Off input
Safe Torque Off
- Safe Torque Off functionality can remove the need for a contactor and can avoid a complete power-down for safe access to machinery
Harmonics and drive conformance
- Low harmonic emissions and achieves high conformance levels.
- 1.1 kW – 2.8 MW (1.5 - 4,200 hp)
- Supply phases: 3 phase
1 x Safe Torque Off (STO) terminal
- Hand-Off-Auto control keypad as standard
Parameter cloning via:
- PC tools
- SD card
100 V (100 V - 120 V ± 10%)
200 V (200 V - 240 V ± 10%)
400 V (380 V - 480 V ± 10%)
575 V (500 V - 575 V ± 10%)
690 V (500 V - 690 V ± 10%)
Open loop vector or V/Hz induction motor control
Open loop Rotor Flux Control for induction motors (RFC-A)
Open loop permanent magnet motor control (RFC-S)
Closed loop Rotor Flux Control for induction motors (RFC-A)
Closed loop permanent magnet motor control (RFC-S)
Active Front End (AFE) power quality convertor
FRAME SIZE DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) WEIGHT KG(LB) mm in kg lb 3 365 x 83 x 200 14.4 x 3.3 x 7.9 4.5 Max 9.9 Max 4365 x 124 x 200 14.4 x 4.9 x 7.9 6.5 14.3 5 365 x 143 x 200 14.4 x 5.6 x 7.6 7.4 16.3 6 365 x 210 x 227 14.4 x 8.3 x 8.9 14 30.9 7 508 x 270 x 280 20 x 10.6 x 11.0 28 61.7 8 753 x 310 x 290 29.7 x 12.2 x 11.4 52 114.6 9A 1049 x 310 x 290 41.3 x 12.2 x 11.4 66.5 146.6 9E | 9T † 1010 x 310 x 290 41.3 x 12.2 x 11.4 46 101.4 10E | 10T † 1010 x 310 x 290 41.3 x 12.2 x 11.4 46 101.4 11E| 11T† 1190 x 310 x 312 46.9 x 12.2 x 12.3 63 139.8
FRAME SIZE DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) mm in INVERTER 9D 773 x 310 x 290 30.4 x 12.2 x 11.4 10D 773 x 310 x 290 30.4 x 12.2 x 11.4 11D 863 x 310 x 312 34 x 12.2 x 12.3 RECTIFIER 10A6 pulse355 x 310 x 2906 pulse15.8 x 12.2 x 11.4 11A | 11T6 pulse415x 310 x 29012 pulse415 x 310 x 2906 pulse16.3x 12.2 x 11.412 pulse16.3 x 12.2 x 11.4
Dimensions include mounting brackets.
† Internal line choke not included
KI-HOA Keypad RTC
The KI-HOA Keypad RTC provides Hand-Off-Auto control. The display presents up to four lines of real text with multi-language translation, enhancing clarity and increasing ease of use. A battery operated realtime clock allows accurate time stamping of diagnostics and aids quick fault resolution.
All the features of the CI-Keypad LCD, but remote mountable. This allows flexible mounting on the outside of a panel and meets IP66 (NEMA 4)
System Integration Modules - Communications
PROFIBUS-DP (Decentralized Peripheral) interface module enables follower connectivity. It is possible to use more than one SI-PROFIBUS or a combination of SI-PROFIBUS and other option modules to add additional functionality such as extended I/O, gateway functionality, or additional PLC features.
DeviceNet networking system interface module enables follower connectivity. It is possible to use more than one SI-DeviceNet or a combination of SI-DeviceNet and other option modules to provide additional functionality such as extended I/O, gateway functionality, or additional PLC features.
CANopen interface module supporting various profiles, including several drive profiles
External Ethernet module that supports PROFINET RT*, EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP/IP and has an integrated web server that can generate emails. The module can be used to provide high speed drive access, global connectivity and integration with IT network technologies, such as wireless networking
PROFINET RT interface modulePROFINET RT interface module provides fast, high-precision communications for maximum plant productivity. Dual port cable connection ensures rapid and easy installation. PROFINET is an Ethernet based industrial network protocol adapting Ethernet hardware to the real time needs of industrial automation.
System Integration Modules - Additional I/O
Extended I/O interface module to increase the number of I/O points on a drive. Provides additional: 4 x Digital I/O, 3 x Analog inputs (default)/Digital inputs, 1 x Analog output (default)/Digital input, 2 x Relays
Drive interface units - Back-up
The optional Smartcard memory device can be used to back-up parameter sets and basic PLC programs, as well as copying them from one drive to another
SD Card Adaptor
Conversion device that allows an SD card to be inserted into the Smartcard slot, for parameter cloning and application programs
Drive interface units - Communications
This allows the drive to communicate via RS485. This is commonly used for programming if the drive has no keypad
CT USB Comms Cable
The USB Comms Cable provides PC connectivity to the drive, enabling drive configuration with the Connect PC Tool. Use of the Connect PC Tool is recommended for setup of LSRPM motors. Drives with Ethernet support PC connectivity via a standard Ethernet cable.
Commissioning and monitoring software
Connect PC Tool - Commissioning
The Connect PC Tool configures, optimizes and monitors drive/system control and performance
Automation and motion programming software
Machine Control Studio - Programming tool
Control Techniques’ Machine Control Studio provides a flexible and intuitive environment for programming