Schneider Electric Variable Speed Drives Altivar 71 (ATV71)
Altivar 71 - ATV 71
Make way for evolution!
Simply Smart! - Unique range up to 500 kW, exceptional performance, advanced functions...
Open to all communication networks, applications, users... Altivar 71 provides ingenious solutions for all your particular requirements.
High performance applications (constant torque):
- Material handling
- Wood machines
- Process machines
- Textile machines
Frequency inverters for 3-phase asynchronous motors from 0.37 to 500 kW
200... 240 V single-phase
200... 240 V / 380... 480 V 3-phase, 50/60 Hz
- Speed regulation by flux vector control with or without sensor
- Speed range: from 1 to 1 000 in closed loop mode with encoder feedback, from 1 to 100 in open loop mode
- Graphic terminal: plain text, navigation button, configurable function keys, 'Simply Start' menu ...
- Protection of motor and of drive
- 'Power Removal ' safety function
- More than 150 functions available: PID regulator, brake control suited to travelling, hoisting and slewing movements...
- Integrated EMC filter class A
- Integrated Modbus and CANopen
- I/O extension cards, interface cards for encoder
- Communication cards: Fipio, Ethernet, Modbus Plus, Profibus DP, DeviceNet, Uni-Telway, INTERBUS
- Controller Inside programmable card